Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sexy

So this was weird, I had this dream, and I oddly remembered it. It's weird 'cause I don't usually remember what I dream about, but I remembered this one.

So this dream, I don't remember all of it, or I don't think so anyway, but it involves this girl that lives next door to me. So we're walking walking in this alley and stuff happens for us to start making out and getting naked, and right before, and I mean RIGHT before we start having sex, condom on and everything, people walk into the alley and we have to get dressed and walk away.

Another reason I think this is so weird is that, when I was younger, I swear, I was able to see the future in my dreams, so seeing this in my dreams is really freaky. Do I still see the future? Hah, now that would be something

No comments:

Post a Comment