Friday, February 10, 2012

Alcohol

My level of tolerance for alcohol increased; it's quite displeasing. Before winter break I had a real low tolerance, I think, for alcohol; meaning I needed less to get drunk. That was good because I wouldn't have to spend much money, but bad because that also meant that I'd be drunk too fast. I had some crazy times drinking with friends and non-friends. Oktoberfest, for starters first real time drinking. Hanging out with army guys, they go hard! Two buds, Charles and Rob came up here and we partied all night, that was the plan. We drank absinthe, so crazy that it's illegal in the US. Only five shots of that and that lead to a black out. The hangover the next morning was the worst I've ever had. Another time with them we drank more absinthe and my favorite Bacardi; Bacardi dragon fruit. Recently I bought a bottle of Grappa to try since I'm here in Italy, I think it's only produced in Italy, not sure though. It was one of the grossest things I've ever tasted, and it doesn't smell any better either. On the other side of the spectrum, I had some hot chocolate today, it's basically just melted chocolate it is so thick and rich. So yeah, my tolerance is really high "ehh"

No comments:

Post a Comment